Get access to latest and updated syllabus of CAF subjects now. Here you will find detailed course content or Syllabus of CAF3 Cost and Management Accounting for Spring 2023.
Please Note that CAF examination scheme has changed. So each student should consult with their city regional offices for further clarification .
Now you know what topics to study and practice .The next step would be to download the latest official CAF Cost and Management Accounting Study Text. Click here to Download.
Here is the grid of Syllabus of CAF Cost and Management Accounting.
|Costs Associated with Production||35-45|
|Cost Management Planning and Decisions||30-40|
The course outline gives an overview of Syllabus of CAF Cost and Management Accounting . The detailed Syllabus of CAF Cost and Management Accounting for Spring 2022 attempt is given below.
Costs Associated with Production
- Identify elements of cost of product, job or services.
- Account for elements of cost to accumulate the cost of product, job or services using absorption, marginal and activity-based costing.
- Account for over or under-absorbed overheads.
- Apply inventory valuation techniques for finished goods inventory in the absorption costing system.
- Apply inventory valuation and measurement techniques for raw material inventory.
- Analyze costs of production and service departments for allocation and apportionment of production costs.
- Calculate predetermined factory overheads rate.
- Discuss productivity and efficiency measurement in relation to controlling labor costs.
- Explain the concept of remuneration systems, incentive wage plans and types therein.
- Compute the impact of a learning curve on the productivity of employees.
- Analyze and account for the flow of cost in the process costing system.
- Analyze and account for normal and abnormal loss, abnormal gain and cost of rework in process costing.
- Apply inventory valuation techniques on work in process and finished goods in process costing system.
- Analyze and account for the cost of joint and by-product.
- Apply the target costing tools to given scenarios.
- Compute standard rates of material, labour and factory overhead.
- Analyze different variances.
Cost Management Planning and Decisions
- Analyze cost-volume-profit to support decision making
- Analyze incremental cost-benefit and contribution margin for a special order.
Make or Buy Decisions
- Analyze incremental cost-benefit and contribution margin to take product mix, make or buy decision.
Further Processing Decisions
- Analyze incremental cost-benefit for further processing decision.
Shut Down and Product Discontinuation Decisions
- Analyze cost-benefit to take shut down and product continuation or discontinuation decisions.
Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
- Calculate EOQ
Safety Stock and Re-order level
- Calculate safety stock and re-order levels.
Syllabus of CAF3 Cost and Management Accounting:
Syllabus of CAF3 Cost and Management Accounting abc. Syllabus of CAF3 Cost and Management Accounting def. Syllabus of CAF3 Cost and Management Accounting ghi.