Get access to latest and updated syllabus of CAF subjects now. Here you will find detailed course content or Syllabus of CAF6 Managerial and Financial Analysis for Spring 2023.
Please Note that CAF examination scheme has changed. So each student should consult with their city regional offices for further clarification .
Now you know what topics to study and practice .The next step would be to download the latest official CAF Managerial and Financial Analysis Text. Click here to Download.
Here is the grid of Syllabus of CAF Managerial and Financial Analysis.
|Financial Analysis and Risk Management||30-45|
|Budgeting and Projections||20-25|
The course outline gives an overview of Syllabus of CAF Business Law . The detailed Syllabus of CAF Managerial and Financial Analysis for Spring 2022 attempt is given below.
- Managerial Analysis
- External Analysis
- Analyze impacts of political, legal and social environment on a business organization.
- Analyze technological disruption and opportunities for a business organization.
- Analyze impacts of economic environment on a business organization.
- Analyze impacts of competitive environment on a business organization.
- Internal Analysis
- Analyze the internal environment of an organization.
- Explain the adequacy of manual and technology-based systems, processes and controls for collecting, generating, storing, assessing, using or sharing data and information.
- “Apply Information and Communication Technologies to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of an
- organization’s systems.”
- Ethical Decision making
- Analyze a business situation using ethical-decision making models.
- Financial Analysis and Risk Management
- Application of Statistical Methods on Business Problems
- Apply measure of central tendency on business-related data.
- Analyze business-related data using linear regression analysis.
- Apply probability distributions, inferential statistics and hypotheses testing on business problems.
- Financing and Risk Analysis
- Discuss various sources of finance including debt, equity and Islamic finance.
- Compute Cost of equity, cost of debt and the weighted average cost of capital.
- Analyze capital asset’s sensitivity to systematic risk, expected return of market and risk-free assets.
- Apply risk management techniques on business entities.
- Apply financial risk management techniques on business entities.
- Budgeting and Projections
- Prepare budget, projection and forecast using external and internal analysis and quantitative techniques.
- Analyze an organization’s cash flow and working capital requirements.
- Compute NPV, IRR and Payback for a given project
Syllabus of CAF6 Managerial and Financial Analysis:
Syllabus of CAF6 Managerial and Financial Analysis abc Syllabus of CAF6 Managerial and Financial Analysis def Syllabus of CAF6 Managerial and Financial Analysis ghi Syllabus of CAF6 Managerial and Financial Analysis jkl Syllabus of CAF6 Managerial and Financial Analysis mno Syllabus of CAF6 Managerial and Financial Analysis pqr Syllabus of CAF6 Managerial and Financial Analysis
The profession of Chartered Accountants in Pakistan should be the hallmark of professional excellence upholding the principles of integrity, transparency and accountability.
Our mission is to achieve excellence in professional competence, add value to businesses and economy, safeguard public interest; ensure ethical practices and good corporate governance while recognizing the needs of globalization.
|Audit and Assurance|
|Audit and Assurance is a core area of the profession. Quality audit is the benchmark for building trust, ensuring transparency and promoting good governance – the basic elements for corporate success.|
|With the global dynamics constantly changing, to meet the challenges of today the audit professionals to fulfill their role have to keep their knowledge and expertise updated at all times. This section has the latest international and local updates on auditing and assurance in the form of the Audit Bulletin, guidance on pertinent subjects like the hot topic Auditor Reporting, Auditing Technical Releases and opportunity to be part of the consultation process by commenting on the exposure drafts issued by ICAP and IAASB.|
Additional content added