Get access to latest and updated syllabus of PIPFA Level 3 Management Strategy now. Here you will find detailed course content or Syllabus of PIPFA Management Strategy for upcoming attempt.
Unfortunately, PIPFA does not publish it’s own study text. But you need not to worry as you can use study texts of ICAP and/or ICMAP. You will have the advantage on other students. The reason being ICAP and ICMAP study texts are comparatively more difficult than the books recommended by PIPFA examination body.
Here is the grid for syllabus of PIPFA Level 3 Management Strategy.
|Adequacy of General Information Technology Controls and Application Controls (Auditing Systems Acquisition / Development Process)||15-20|
|Data Analysis & Business Analysis on the Basis of I.T.||20-25|
|Design and Structuring of Organization & Types of Functions and Operations of Organization||20-25|
|Factors influencing Strategy of an Organization & Implementation of the Strategy||20-25|
|Theories of the Organization Behavior||10-20|
The course outline for syllabus of PIPFA Level 3 Management Strategy for upcoming attempt gives an overview of the course .The detailed Syllabus of PIPFA Level 3 Management Strategy for upcoming attempt is given below the course outline section.
Adequacy of General Information Technology Controls and Application Controls (Auditing Systems Acquisition / Development Process):
- Risk of inadequate system development life cycle (SDLC) and review of development
- Review of acquisition process for outsourcing
- Information system maintenance practices
- Change management
- Library control software, review of the practice of project management tools and techniques
- What is a database?
- Data modeling.
- Types of databases.
- The roles of a data-base management system
- Data as a resource;
- Importance of models.
- Information systems categories;
- Office automation systems
- Communication systems
- Decision support systems
- Enterprise systems
- Uses of information systems categories
Business Analysis on the Basis of I.T:
- Identify the characteristics of big data and the different types and sources of data
- Specify uses of data analytics by organizations
- Specify different types of cyber risk and attack and the steps organizations can take to improve cyber security
- Specify the features and uses of cloud accounting, the internet of things and distributed ledger technology.
Design and Structuring of Organization:
- Business Values (Virtues)
- Vision versus Mission
- The importance of a clear Mission
- Components of a Vision and Mission Statements
- Characteristics of a Vision and Mission Statements
- Developing Vision and Mission Statements
Types of Functions and Operations of Organization:
- Research and Development (often abbreviated to R&D) Purchasing
- Marketing (including the selling function)
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance
Factors influencing Strategy of an Organization
- Generic Competitive Strategy
- Using the Value Chain in Competitive Strategy
- Pricing and Competition
Implementation of the Strategy:
- Acquisition and Strategic Alliances
- Aligning Organizational Structure and Strategy
- Managing Change
- Cost reduction Methodologies
- Evaluating Functional Strategies
- Business Plans
Theories of the Organization Behavior:
- Requirements of Future Organizations Features characterizing Future Organization:
• Perceived need for change
• Cooperation at the top
• Both Leadership and Management
• Proactive work to become future leaders
• Ability to implement changes
• Excellent Short-Term Results
• Structure Facilitates Change
- Levels and perspectives in Organizational theory In this a distinction is made between these three perspectives through three primary areas of focus for a given organizational theory:
• Focus on Performance of tasks
• Focus on Motivation
• Focus on adjustments to the surrounding environment
- The Connecting need in organizational theory This is structured according to three areas of focus and sub-divided according to the three analysis levels:
• Social physiological Analysis Level
• Structural analysis Level
• Organizational Learning Level
The course objectives for syllabus of PIPFA Level 3 Management Strategy for upcoming attempt is given below.
|Understand the Covers information technology internal control, general controls, application controls and batch processing input controls. / Implies specific types of control activities, information technology is not a “stand-alone” control consideration. Application controls include controls over input, processing, output, master file, interface, and data management system controls.|
|Provide a basic understanding of data analysis using statistics and to use computational tools on problems of applied nature is the objective and Explaining business Analysis is crucial to understand impediments to process efficiency and offering effective solutions.|
|Explaining the principles of organization structure and design; environment, strategy, technology, organizational culture, change, organizational and inter-organizational relationships, decision making hierarchies, bureaucracy, power, and politics and Understanding the role of business in society, the primary functions within a business, and peak, contraction, and trough), and describe their impact on business operations.|
|Learn two research studies, the article identifies, compares and contrasts the various factors influencing learning in work, at organizational, functional and individual levels, and then focuses upon factors influencing computer-based learning and to Implement An Outcome-Based Learning Framework. Examining Organization’s Vision And Mission. Where does the journey start? |
Translating Vision Into Goals. Cascading Goals. Identifying The Appropriate Learning Solution. Aligning The Learning Objectives. To Performance Objectives
|Understanding the issues surrounding organizational behavior. Management issues such as diversity, attitudes and job satisfaction, personality, and values in organizational behavior are explored, as well as the underlining theories behind issues such as emotions and motivation.|
syllabus of PIPFA Level 3 Management Strategy syllabus of PIPFA Level 3 Management Strategy syllabus of PIPFA Level 3 Management Strategy syllabus of PIPFA Level 3 Management Strategy