Syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization:
Get access to latest and updated syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization now. Here you will find detailed course content or Syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization for upcoming attempt.
Unfortunately, PIPFA does not publish it’s own study text. But you need not to worry as you can use study texts of ICAP and/or ICMAP. You will have the advantage on other students. The reason being ICAP and ICMAP study texts are comparatively more difficult than the books recommended by PIPFA examination body.
Checkout and download study text and related notes of Business Organization.
Syllabus Grid for PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization:
Here is the syllabus grid of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization.
|Principles of Good Governance (Audit Assurance)||20-25|
|Rights and Responsibilities of Stakeholders and Components of|
Organization Governance Framework
|Risk Management Framework for Organization||20-25|
|Components of Internal Control Reporting Framework||20-25|
|Environment of Organization (PESTEL)&Globalization||15-20|
Course Outline for syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization:
The course outline of PIPFA Business Level 4 Organization for upcoming attempt gives an overview of the course .The detailed Syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization for upcoming attempt is given below the course outline section.
Principles of Good Governance (Audit Assurance):
The course outline for syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization covering Principles of Good Governance (Audit Assurance) part is given below.
- Participation, Representation, Fair Conduct of Elections
- Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Openness and Transparency
- Rule of Law
- Ethical Conduct
- Competence and Capacity
- Innovation and Openness to Change
- Sustainability and Long-term Orientation
- Sound Financial Management
- Human rights, Cultural Diversity and Social Cohesion
Rights and Responsibilities of Stakeholders and Components of Organization Governance Framework :
The course outline for syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization covering Rights and Responsibilities of Stakeholders and Components of Organization Governance Framework part is given below.
- Board Oversight and Responsibilities
- Committee Authorities and Responsibilities
- Organizational Design and Reporting Structure
- Management Accountability and Authority
- Performance Management and Incentives
Risk Management Framework for Organization:
The course outline for syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization covering Risk Management Framework for Organization part is given below.
- Business Risks
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Management Responsibilities
- Stakeholders and Risks
- Risk Assessment Risk response
Components of Internal Control Reporting Framework in an effective internal control system:
The course outline for syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization covering components of Internal Control Reporting Framework in an effective internal control system part is given below
- Control Environment
• Integrity and Ethical Values
• Commitment to Competence
• Board of Directors and Audit Committee
• Management’s Philosophy and Operating Style
• Organizational Structure
• Assignment of Authority and Responsibility
• Human Resource Policies and Procedures
- Risk Assessment
• Company-wide Objectives
• Process-level Objectives
• Risk Identification and Analysis
• Managing Change
- Control Activities
• Policies and Procedures
• Security (Application and Network)
• Application Change Management
• Business Continuity/Backups
- Information and Communication
• Quality of Information
• Effectiveness of Communication
• Ongoing Monitoring
• Separate Evaluations
• Reporting Deficiencies
Detailed content for syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization:
The detailed Syllabus of PIPFA Business Organization for upcoming attempt is given below.
Principles of Good Governance (Audit Assurance):
The details for syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization covering Principles of Good Governance (Audit Assurance) part is given below.
- Understanding the principles that are stated to be evolutionary in nature and should be reviewed in the light of significant changes in circumstances. Learning the corporate governance, which is primarily based on ethical code of business conduct, the principles of good corporate governance should be non-binding on the corporate companies.
- To learn the quality of reacting quickly and positively.
- To learn the ability to do things well, successfully, and without waste, while the meeting the degree of successfully producing the desired result.
- To increase the acceptability and making an individual transparent and fair.
- Understanding the restriction of the arbitrary exercise of power by subordinating it to well-defined and established laws.
- A code of ethics outlines the ethical principles that govern decisions and behavior at a company or organization.
- To learn demonstrable characteristics and skills that enable performance of a job and maximizing the output.
- To familiarize students with the concept of continuous improvement and adaptability towards new advancements & betterment.
- To focus on meeting the needs of the present and as well as acquiring the long-term goals.
- To learn careful tracking and prudent management of company’s financial resources and cash-flow.
- Understanding the rights basic rights of workforce.
- Believe in co-existence and cross-cultural relations amongst the diversified workforce.
- The concept of social cohesion, and its relationship to human rights in particular; discrimination
- To understand the responsibility within job and considering accountable for the job.
Rights and Responsibilities of Stakeholders and Components of Organization Governance Framework
The details for syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization covering Rights and Responsibilities of Stakeholders and Components of Organization Governance Framework part is given below.
- The responsibilities of board, carrying out oversight responsibilities across the organization in areas such as business and risk strategy, organization, financial soundness and regulatory compliance.
- Understanding the authorities of commit- tee. As per the bylaws, the committee is given responsibilities to act on behalf of the board, its membership, functions, and authority level.
- Understanding the organizational design is actually a formal process of integrating people, information and technology together in the right mix to achieve objectives and its relations with organizational structure is the formal lines of authority
- Understanding the obligation.
• There must be an obligation or duty to do something where someone is held to account.
• An action. An individual is held to account for not just results, but also, actions. More than simply getting something done, accountability involves how it gets done.
- Learning the performance management, and its pivotal elements’ role in driving corporate decision-making for people and about people; in the form of incentives.
Risk Management Framework for Organization:
The details for syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization covering Risk Management Framework for Organization part is given below.
- Understanding the threats and prospects failure for the business.
- Analysis about the modern businesses, how they face diverse collection of obstacles and potential dangers.
- Learning the set of responsibilities; to communicate risk policies and processes for an organization
- Understanding that Risks often have difficulty clarifying the role of stakeholders in risk management.
- Understanding that the response(s) to a given risk should reflect the risk type, the risk assessment (likelihood, impact, and criticality) and the organization’s attitude to risk).
Components of Internal Control Reporting Framework:
The details for syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization covering Components of Internal Control Reporting Framework part is given below.
- Learning the control environment in the view of the following:
Those being control environment, risk assessment, control activities, information and communication, and monitoring activities.
Management establishes with board oversight, structures, reporting lines and appropriate authorizes and responsibility in pursuit of the objectives.
The organization demonstrates a commitment to attract, develop and retain competent individuals in alignment with the objectives.
- Explaining the Risk assessment, that it is the identification of hazards that could negatively impact an organization’s ability to conduct business. Learning and identify these inherent business risks and provide measures, processes and controls to reduce the impact of these risks to business operations.
- Learning that Control activities steps are widely utilized framework containing best practices for both security and application controls. It consists of domains and processes. The basic structure indicates that IT processes satisfy business requirements, which is enabled by specific IT control activities. It also recommends best practices and methods of evaluation of an enterprise’s IT controls.
- Learning the Information and communications technology (ICT) skills, and the ability of an individual to converse with people through technology.
- Explaining the ongoing evaluations, separate evaluations and Reporting, including controls to affect the principles within each component, is present and functioning. Learning ongoing evaluations, built into business processes at different levels of the entity, provide timely information. Separate evaluations, conducted periodically, varies in scope and frequency depending on assessment of risks, effectiveness of ongoing evaluations, and other management considerations.
Environment of Organization (PESTEL)
The details for syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization covering environment of organization part is given below.
- Learning that the political factors and several aspects of government policy can affect business. Students must find how upcoming legislations can affect their activities.
- Understanding how Economic factors affect business is essential to making smart decisions and guiding your company to greater heights
- Learning the factors that include – population growth, age distribution, health consciousness, career attitudes and others.
- Evaluating technological factors’ relation with PESTLE analysis. They can be defined as factors which relate to the presence and development of technology, on either a local or global scale
The details for syllabus of PIPFA Level 4 Business Organization covering globalization part is given below.
- Learning the factors that drives supply and demand, and thus prices, are global. An under- standing of how international trade and foreign exchange rate fluctuations affect economies, companies, and investments is important. Also, understanding these concepts in the light of Microeconomics and Macroeconomics that how companies and individuals make decisions to allocate scarce resources, and economic growth and international trade.
- Understanding that E-commerce is the technology which is expected to become more popular in the future. While e-commerce is the maturing market, emerging economies are poised to become the next mega market as the adoption of internet rises gradually. Emerging markets are the hotbeds for e-commerce that comes with unique opportunities and challenges across the regions.
- In emerging markets, the e-commerce has been growing exponentially, and at a rate may soon surpass the developed countries in recent years. As, e-commerce achieves higher penetration rates in developing countries, and it will overcome obstacles to adopt the high-speed networks which are fast enough for Smartphone and shipping cost.
- The rapid adoption of electronic devices and subsequent access to the internet has allowed emerging market consumers to be a major global force across a range of online activities that includes all the aspects of consumer buying and preferences.