Conferences and Publications are of particular interest to qualified members and professionals. They are interested in conferences because it helps them to keep maintain, improve and broaden their skills in their professional lives. Conferences also helps to gain required CPD hours. The business industry look at the members of any professional body with an expectation for updated knowledge and skills and will not accept any member of a professional association that does not have updated knowledge and skills. Conferences have threefold advantages: Planning, doing and recording your CPD will allow you to: –Provide evidence of your commitment within your profession and of your continuing competence
- Have an excellent reference document for both updating your CV and in providing a base of future reference of topics you have studied.
- Hold a useful aid for career development and allow you to plan, record and review your relevant activities.
- Have an awareness of your shortcomings and a strategy to overcome them.
The professional association in particular and the profession in general will benefit by having: –
- Efficient and skilled members.
- Increases members performance which contributes to business objectives of the organizations
- Create the image of a progressive and committed organization that maintains development following professional qualifications.
- Members are able to adapt more readily to changing demands within their profession.
The market will benefit from: –
- The assurance that the professionals are maintaining skills and developing new skills whilst ensuring that their skills are passed to other members.
- Establish a quality benchmark of the competence of all members.
Publications are divided into News Letter, Journals and Financial Statements. News Letter mainly shows the near past events and upcoming events and seminars. Journals consists of articles, research work and technical commentary on various topics. Financial Statements shows the financial position of the institutes, These institutes are required by Law to prepare the financial statements.
- Coffee Table Book
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Budget Proposals 2012-2013
- Capacity Utilization of Sugar Mills in SAARC Countries
- Cost Audit – Benefits to Industry
- Cost Audit Handbook ( Second Revised Edition)
- Cost Audit Handbook (Third Revised Edition)
- Costing and Tariff Setting in Power Sector of Pakistan
- Federal Budget 2012-13 Memorandum
- Glossary of Management Accounting Terms
- History of Management Accounting Profession in Pakistan
- Mine and Mineral Development
- Proposed Strategy for Economic and Industrial Growth of Pakistan
- Shareholding Pattern of Corporate Sector in Pakistan
- Study on Status of Research in SAFA Member Bodies
- Pre-Budget Proposals 2015-16
- Pre-Budget Proposals 2016-17
- 13th MAIC Souvenir
- 17th National Council Election
Research Reports & Papers:
- A Global Perspective on Financial Reporting and Tax Treatment of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- An Assessment of Professional Talent Migration From Pakistan
- An overview of Textile Industry
- Branch less Banking Industry in Pakistan
- Development and Enforcement of Competition Laws in SAARC Countries to deal with Cartelization
- Dismal Picture of Public Spending on Education in Pakistan- A Comparison with SAARC States
- Key Responsibilities entrusted to Accountant in companies Act and Legislation-a global Perspective
- Mixed Reaction by Trade and Industry on Budget 2016-17
- Pakistan stock Exchange (PSX) –A quantum Leap Forward for Capital Market
- Professional Networking through Social Media – A Useful Tool for Professional Accountants in Business
- Regulatory Framework for NGOs and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Pakistan and SAARC Countries
- Special Initiative taken in budget 2016-17 and amendment proposed in Finance Bill 2016
- Stagnation in the Growth of Pakistani Textile Industry- Issues and Solution
- Summarized Version of ICMA Pakistan Comments on draft Companies Act, 2015
- The Dynamics of Global Food Business Industry: A look at Food Sector in Pakistan
- The Economic of Electricity Pricing and Costing in SAARC countries
- Companies Ordinance 2016
- Economic Targets: Ambitious but achievable
- ICMA Pakistan ‘s Budget 2016-17 Expectation survey
- Management Accountants Rated as Ideal Professionals to Implement Lean Accounting Techniques in the Pakistani Industries
- National Budget 2016-2017
- Post Budget Survey 2016-17
- Prerogative of Cost Audit
- Significant Role of Management Accountancy Profession in the Corporate Sector
- Spending Pattern and Consumption Trend for Food Items in Pakistan
- Full Cost Accounting : An Agenda for Action
- The Financial Management of the Small Enterprise
- The Impact of Electronic Business on Accountants: A Shareholder Value Perspective
- The Role of “Board of Directors”
- The Role of “Chief Financial Officer (CFO)”
- The Role of “Internal Auditor & Audit Committee”
- The Role of Management Accountant
- The Role of Regularity Authority under “Code of Corporate Governance”