Job opportunities for ICAP, ICMAP and PIPFA members
If you are an ICAP member and are looking to switch or upgrade your designation then you can find jobs available on ICAP portal using the link. Click Here
ICMAP members can find jobs using the link. Click here
Jobs opportunities for PIPFA members are available on the given link. Click here.
- Job Vacancies Information (JVI)
Resume Tools & Formats:
REFERENCES AND RESOURCES FOR WRITING A CV
- Writing a CV (.pdf) – career.virginia.edu – A good guide for writing a CV.
- CV Writing at career.berkeley.edu – An excellent 2-part article.
- Sample CV (.pdf) at careers.unc.edu – Includes a list of common headings/sections in a curriculum vitae, as well as two nicely formatted CV examples.
- Curriculum Vitae Tools and Templates at cv.hms.harvard.edu – Guidelines for a CV from the Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Dental Medicine. Includes a pdf with detailed instructions.
- Writing the Curriculum Vitae at owl.english.purdue.edu
ICAP members can enter the members lounge using the link
|Schedule of Fee||2021-22 (PKR)|
|Admission Fee (ACA)||500|
|Admission Fee (FCA)||1,100|
|Annual Membership Fee (ACA)||20,000|
|Annual Membership Fee (FCA)||29,000|
|Annual Practice Fee (ACA)||20,000|
|Annual Practice Fee (FCA)||29,000|
|Life Membership Fee for Retired Members||3,000|
|Overseas (in case of International Bank Draft except USD)||1,700|
ICMAP members can access the members area using the link
Membership Fee :
|Description||Amount in Rs.|
|Annual Subscription for a Fellow Member||13,000|
|Annual Subscription for an Associate Member||10,000|
|Admission Fee for a Fellow Member||13,000|
|Admission Fee for an Associate Member||6,500|
|Certificate of Practice Associate/Fellow (New)||6,000|
|Certificate of Practice Associate/Fellow (Renewal)||6,000|
|Duplicate Membership Certificate/COP||6,000|
|Retired Member (Life Membership)||2,000|
|Retired Member Annual Subscription||200|
PIPFA members can sign-in in the PIPFA portal using the link
Fee structure for national candidates:
|Annual Subscription for Fellow Member||Rs. 2,500 (effective from July 2019)|
|Annual Subscription for Associate Member||Rs. 2,000 (effective from July 2019)|
|Admission Fee for a Fellow Member||Rs. 6,400|
|Admission Fee for an Associate Member||Rs. 4,400|
|PIPFA Journal Subscription Fee||Rs. 200|
|Admission Fee for Associate Converted to Fellow||Rs. 1,000|
|Duplicate Membership Certificate||Rs. 1,000|
|Retired Member Life – Time||Rs. 3,000|
|Subscription Fee Retired Member||Rs. 2,00|
|Life Time Subscription Fee||Rs. 25,000|
|Ten Years Subscription Fee||Rs. 15,000|
|Courier Charges for Overseas||Rs. 4,800|
fee structure for international candidates:
|Admission Fee for Associate Member||$60|
|Admission Fee for a Fellow Member (Direct)||$100|
|Annual Subscription for Associate Member||$30|
|Annual Subscription for Fellow Member||$40|
|Life Time Fee (Fellow Member Only)||$150|
|Ten Years Subscription Fee||$100|
|Associate to Fellow Elevation Fee||$25|
|Duplicate Membership Certificate Fee||$20|
Audit firms are an organization or an institute where students get their training after completing the required studies. The level of studies depends on the certification of the student.
ICAP Students must get them selves registered with firms after qualifying the CAF stage. The training duration shall vary depending on the qualification of student at time of commencement of training.
- For CAF qualified students the training duration is 3.5 years.
- For Four-year Graduate / Post Graduate from Specified Degree Awarding Institutes the training duration is 3 years.
- For Four-year Graduate / Post Graduate from any recognized degree awarding Institute with major in accounting or finance the training duration is 3 years.
- In any other case, the training duration is 4 years.
Students are also required to complete the probation period. They shall be paid stipend as per the rules of the ordinance through banking channel.
During the training period a Trainee Students shall be required to accumulate working hours computed on the basis of 1,800 hours per year of training. For computing working hours standard recess time as per policy of TO shall be excluded.
The progression of a Trainee Student shall be through the following roles or through any suitable alternate designations with prior intimation to the institute: (a) Assistant trainee (b) Associate trainee (c) Senior associate trainee.
Firms should have a formal mechanism to support the development of technical competencies through on-the-job training. It is expected that the Firms shall provide the Trainee Students practical exposure in the technical areas.
The training outcome relating to each type of professional skills shall be as follows:
- Interpersonal and communication
You can download all the required information regarding firms by clicking the link given below
- Complete list of firms
- List of firms abroad
- S.B.P -Panel of auditors (2018)
- List of Firms Location Wise
- List of management consultants firms registered with ICMAP
- List of management consultancy firms registered with ICAP
- Approved Training Organisations Outside Practice (TOOP)- (I.C.A.P Students)
- Clients ( Public Companies) of Firms
I.C.A.P TRAINING GUIDELINES
- Training Regulations Inside Practice
- Training Regulations Outside Practice (Industry Articles)
- Training Outside Practice Booklet
- 6 Attempt Completion Rules
INTERVIEWS AND TESTS
The interviews and tests folder contains the following content.Click on the above link to download it
- Selection of Firm or Industry Articles.
- Induction Guide.
- A.F.F Interview Questions.
- K.P.M.G Interview Questions.
- Interview Questions.
- Audit Firm Category.
- 50 Top Tips for Job Seekers.
- A.F Ferguson’s (Test questions).
- General Considerations for interview.
- Interview techniques.
- A.F.F Karachi Test.
- K.P.M.G Test.
- A.F.Ferguson.Application form.
- Frequently Asked Questions in interviews.