Get access to latest and updated syllabus of CAF subjects now. Here you will find detailed course content or Syllabus of CAF4 Business Law for Spring 2022.
Please Note that CAF examination scheme has changed. So each student should consult with their city regional offices for further clarification .
Now you know what topics to study and practice .The next step would be to download the latest official CAF Business Law Study Text. Clickto Download.
Here is the grid of Syllabus of CAF Business Law.
|Introduction to legal system||5-8|
|Contract Act, 1872-Essentials||20-25|
|Contract Act, 1872-Performance||25-30|
|Other Business Laws||35-52|
The course outline gives an overview of Syllabus of CAF Business Law . The detailed Syllabus of CAF Business Law for Spring 2022 attempt is given below.
Introduction to legal system in Pakistan:
- Describe legislation, its forms and the process of legislation in Pakistan.
Contract Act,1872 essentials:
- Identify essential elements of offer, acceptance and revocation.
- Analyze a relationship to identify valid, voidable or void agreements.
- Apply provisions governing contingent contracts.
Contract Act,1872 performance:
- Apply provisions governing the performance of contracts.
- Apply provision governing relations resembling those created by contract.
- Discuss consequences of breach of contract.
- Explain contract of agency.
Contract Act,1872 essentials::
- Describe partnership, nature of the partnership, its creation, types and modes of determining the existence of a partnership.
- Apply the provisions governing the relation of partners to one another.
- Apply provisions governing the relation of partners to third parties.
- Explain fundamental concepts of the promissory note, bill of exchange and cheque.
- Explain provisions relating to the crossing of the cheque.
- Explain basic concepts in laws related to Anti-money laundering, Data protection, Electronic funds transfer, Competition act, arbitration.
Introduction to the legal system:
Offer, acceptance and revocation:
Validity of contracts and agreements:
Free consent and void agreements
Performance of contracts-I
Performance of contracts-II
Certain relations resembling those created by contract
Consequences for breach of contract
Appointment and authority of agents
The nature of partnership
Relations of partners to one another
Relations of partners to third parties
Provisions relating to cheques
Anti-money laundering and electronic payments:
Data protection and electronic crimes:
Competition Act and arbitration Act
Syllabus of CAF4 Business Law for Spring 2022
Syllabus of CAF4 Business Law for Spring 2022 abc. Syllabus of CAF4 Business Law for Spring 2022 def. Syllabus of CAF4 Business Law for Spring 2022 ghi