Celebrate Cinco de Mayo on May 5th with your pre-k and kindergarten kids with these adorable free worksheets. Kids will love to reveal the images while practicing letter recognition – both uppercase and lowercase letters!
These FREE printable Cinco de Mayo coloring sheets are perfect for practicing letters.
You can choose whether you want to work on capital letters or lowercase letters. And the best part, there is no prep work needed. Just print and go!
Here is what’s included:
- jalapeno pepper wearing a sombrero (letters A,B,C,D)
- cactus in the desert (letters E,F,G,H,I)
- pinata and firecrackers (letters J,K,L,M,N,O)
- guitar and sombrero (letters P,Q,R,S,T)
- sombrero and Chichen Itza (letters U,V,W,X,Y,Z)
The uppercase letters are pages 2-6 and the lowercase letters are pages 7-11. Print the pages you need and give to your kids/students for a quick and fun activity!